Oliva Italian Restaurant

I'm on a roll with food posts this week!

For a taste of truly authentic Italian food, head down to Oliva today! I don't really know what clearly constitutes Italian food, but I believe that I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD if all Italian food taste like whatever I had here at Oliva! 




These are the current promotions available now, and it's really worth it! Oliva is located at 34 Arab Street, just a short 5-minutes walk away from Bugis mrt. Check out their menu HERE.



Was initially here alone, but called my best friend Jeanette and Sinyee along to help me finish up the dishes, and they really enjoyed the food as well. 



Bruschetta: fresh toasted baguette and homemade salsa. The baguette was crispy on the outside yet surprisingly soft when I bite down on it, going especially well with my favourite sliced tomatoes! 



A must for tea-time breaks, as well as for a light breakfast/supper. It may look like a small portion but it was actually pretty filling, and I really recommend this as a starter dish, especially when sharing with friends.



Because I love salmon, Diane let me try their salmon salad! I don't like salad (eeew raw vegetables) but I like tomatoes and salmon so this was nice!



Fresh smoked salmon nomz.



NOW THIS!! If you're only going to try one thing here at Oliva, you HAVE TO TRY THIS! Their well-known lamb shank!



The lamb is so well cooked, where it almost feels like the meat is melting on my tongue. The sauce is the even tastier part!! My friend Jeanette couldn't even stop tasting the sauce even when we've finished the meat hahaha.



They have a special recipe which must be a secret else I'd steal it and learn how to cook!!! Hahaha.



Prawn aglio olio with our choice of linguine pasta.



Because I can't really take spicy food, I requested for a non-spicy one and yay it was so yummy! Tasteful pasta with fresh prawns. Definitely better than the average cafe's pasta.



Pretty interior walls and mirrors! I dined outside with Diane and my friends, where a brighter lighting will be nicer for photos. However, if I were to bring my partner here next time, I would definitely choose a seat inside because it's so cozy with a comfortable ambience. 



I love the simplistic setting, where the pretty decorative lights go along well with the base colour white. White goes well with everything! It's my second favourite colour after pink hahaha. 



 I love food but dessert can come in as my favourite part of a meal hehehe it's like the best ending-of-a-meal ever! I am a fan of sweet stuff especially cakes and ice cream!



 TIRAMISUUUUUUUUU almost everyone's favourite!!



 This did not disappoint, and the three of us finished gobbling this up in just a mere 3 minutes!



Panna cotta, with the choice of strawberry sauce. 



Thumbs up for dessert! I've also heard that the flourless chocolate cake is good, so it's definitely another top choice for dessert over at Oliva here!



Lovely picture taken at a lovely place! Oliva Italian Restaurant is also a sponsor for the International Khakis womens volleyball team, and we all had a great time talking about volleyball! Thank you Diane for the invite, my friends and I had a good time!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

25 comments

  1. What's up to all, hoow is everything, I think every one iis getting more from this site, and yur views
    are pleasant in support of new visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother printer is an obscure brand giving organization on the lookout, and no uncertainty they offer exemplary items to their user. Be that as it may, once in a while either in light of new updates, arrangement, paper jam, low ink, or network gives your brother printer may show "printer is in error state" warning. The issue will make you unfit to get to the printer, you will not have the option to get the HD prints, filter your duplicates, etc. Be that as it may, luckily, this error can be tackled with a straightforward cycle. What's more, here on this page, you will discover total information about the printer error state reasons just as the viable answers for fix.
    Brother printer in error state

    ReplyDelete

  3. You completed several nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found the majority of persons will go along with with your blog.


    Go to this website to discover out more: 강남오피

    (jk)


    ReplyDelete
  4. is intended to be a smaller and flexible printer particularly user in little workplaces. Your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer is made to work so discretely that you can Print, Copy and Scan essentially from anyplace. HP DeskJet 3630 Copier can be stacked up to 60 sheets in the Input Tray and consequently can hold 25 sheets in the Output Tray. Your HP DeskJet 3630 accompanies a Print Forward Design that further develops Print Speed and Quality. how to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Your DeskJet Copier requires a HP Tri-shading and a HP Black Ink Cartridge that delivers a high return on printing Photos, Flyers and Documents. 123.hp.com dj3630 Printer is worked with a Control Panel that is incorporated with basic catches and symbols for arranging Print, Copy and Scan errands easily. Your HP DeskJet Copier can be associated with the Network through USB link, Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct. Presently you may advantageously deal with the Print task either using Network or without Network. dj3630 Wi-Fi Direct is effortlessly settled just by a press of a catch over the Control Panel. Use HP ePrint or AirPrint Apps over Wi-Fi Direct to Print and Scan in a hurry. Additionally, your HP DeskJet Copier is available with a Traditional Wireless Connection that is solid on a Wi-Fi Protected Setup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article I was really impressed seeing this article, it was very interesting and it is very useful for me. You might want to check out goddard school tuition scholarship

    ReplyDelete
  6. The experts of BookMyEssay are providing continuous support to students by helping them meet deadlines and scoring better grades in assignments. They are providing the best Dissertation Proofreading Help Service at an affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete