Eagle Beauty 6D Eyebrow Embroidery

Eyes are the windows to our soul. Framing our eyes with the perfect arch of eyebrows is important as it will bring out and enhance the beauty of your eyes and face!

Here I am over at Eagle Beauty, getting my brows done! I was really excited because Eagle Beauty helps customers get 100% natural –looking eyebrow with the world’s 1st 6D eyebrow embroidery which is also comfortable and painless!



Okay, first, what is eyebrow embroidery?
Eyebrow embroidery, unlike eyebrow tattoos, is semi-permanent and can last up to two years. By adding coloured pigment to the skin, this technique fills in empty spots on your brows to give them a full and flawless look. With a feathering technique, this procedure can produce a natural look since it uses pigments perfectly matched to your actual eyebrow colour.

I've heard of 3D eyebrow embroidery before, but 6D??????! What is that??
It is actually a creation born out of Eagle’s 30-year experience in premium eyebrow embroidery! The 6D eyebrow embroidery introduces more strokes to produce a much more natural-looking end result. Apart from looking 100% natural, their 6D technique was also designed to be the most comfortable eye embroidery procedure, letting you feel beautiful, without feeling pain. (It's really painless; I was worried for nothing!)



Why choose 6D eyebrow embroidery?
- It is a comfortable and painless procedure
- It is not available anywhere else in Singapore
- It gets you 100% natural-looking eyebrows
- It is competitively priced

Such treatment can only be achieved with a practiced and delicate hand. Coupled with over 30 years of field experience, Eagle Beauty guarantees you a pair of top quality natural eyebrows. I was skeptical at first because I haven't heard of 6D eyebrow embroidery at all! But when I knew that the ladies doing my brows had 30 over years of experience, I almost immediately relaxed and trusted my eyebrows to them!!



Having my eyebrows trimmed. I have embedded a video below where you can see how the whole process of 6D embroidery works! Do take a look. Coincidentally, the lady model in the video loved her eyebrows so much that she stayed at Eagle Beauty to learn from them! 



After trimming my eyebrows, they drew on two different kinds of eyebrows suitable for my face, and asked me to choose which one I liked more!



Both were so nice I had a hard time choosing... settled for the trendy in-style right now! They were really nice, giving me lots of honest opinions on how the brows match my face and eye shape.



So after I'm done choosing, I had the numbing cream set on my brows for about 5-10 minutes before starting the actual procedure! They kept telling me it's not gonna hurt but I'll admit I was really quite nervous!! Along with Vivian there that day, both of us super scared it'd hurt so much!!

Well, I was happy to find out that IT DOESN'T HURT AT ALL! Thanks to the numbing cream (you can even stop halfway to request for more numbing cream to be added if you feel unbearable pain, but it's unlikely). All it felt was like an eyebrow pencil being used to draw my eyebrows.



After the first drawing! I was so afraid it'll turn out so super dark and ugly I kept telling the lady to not draw so thick/much HAHA but nah I didn't need to worry cause they're really experts in this field (30 over years of experience!) and she said she hasn't drawn something that her customers don't like before!



Left eyebrow done up prettily and naturally!! Initially my eyebrows were so sparse it always looks like I have no eyebrows. So so glad I have pretty eyebrows now, and got served with such good, friendly and experienced staffs over at Eagle Beauty! They're also really patient in listening to your needs and wants, and will do utmost to fulfill them!



TADA my new eyebrows are done!!! Looks so natural right?! Plus no swelling or redness at all, no downtime! SO AWESOME! One more thing about Eagle Beauty and their eyebrow embroidery service: they customize their service based on how long you want the eyebrow embroidery to last; from a few weeks to a few months and even up to 2 years! I didn't want it to be so black/dark (because I scared I can't get used to it; from zero to hero hahaha) so I opted for the few weeks eyebrow embroidery.



Taken right after my eyebrows were done! I don't have to draw my eyebrows anymore! Vivian laughed and said "Now we don't have excuse to be late for any appointments already!" hahaha. I scrutinized my eyebrows in front of a mirror and tried so hard to differentiate between my real eyebrows and the ones drawn on but GUESS WHAT; I COULDN'T!! I stare for so long still can't see which is which. Proves how natural it is! My friends also tried differentiating but all can't haha YAY TO SUPER NATURAL-LOOKING EYEBROWS!!

Now that's not all!!
Join the upcoming events of Eagle Beauty (26 April 2015 – 30 August 2015) and find out more about the World 1st 6D Eyebrow Embroidery! It's like a mini tea-party where you can get to see first-hand how 6D eyebrow embroidery is done! Plus there will be exclusive promotion and attractive prizes worth up to S$25,000 to be won. Admission is FREE and limited seats are available so quick quick fastest fingers first!



Here's the video on the 6D Eyebrow Embroidery procedure!!! Now are you ready to contact Eagle Beauty to get your brows done??? They have many branches in Singapore check them out HERE! Also, like them on Facebook www.facebook.com/eaglebeauty for more updates and promotions!!! Hashtag them on Instagram #EagleBeautySG when you're done and happy with their services!!! 



I'm so pleased with my eyebrows now, and according to my sis and mum, I look so much wider awake! It's really a good counter for my droopy eyes inherited from my dad hahaha. I often look tired when actually I'm not, because my eyes are SO DROOPY!! Sigh. But yay now I LOOK MORE VIBRANT with a pair of good brows framing my eyes!!!



Here's a last picture of me and my new eyebrows along with my man.

Thank you The Influencer Network for this opportunity, as well as Eagle Beauty for sponsoring my new awesome eyebrows!!! Remember to RSVP to their FREE event, and do drop me an email or text if you want me to go along with you, even if you don't know me personally yet; we can be friends! See y'all!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

6 comments