Ohana Cafe @ Stirling

There's a new place at the West side of Singapore that I've been introduced to, which I absolutely adore!

Here's Ken and I over at their opening launch of Ohana Cafe at Stirling! It is located at 15 Cheong Chin Nam Road Singapore 599739.



So why do I adore this place?
Well, it's a place specially for students, entrepreneurs and artists, with good food and ambience. The most important thing is: there are power plugs available, along with FREE WIFI! It's the perfect place to get productive! Study, do work and still get 10% off!



It's also a cafe with a new concept: the same place Stirling Bar and Grill, is Ohana Cafe from 10am-6pm in the day on weekdays! But after 6pm it's Stirling cafe again. Weekends also mean Stirling is back to business.



A few photos from the launch, taken from Ohana Cafe's Facebook. Do also follow them on Instagram: @ohanacafesg!



The spread of delicious food available that night. I couldn't stop myself from having second servings of the truffle fries and popcorn chicken!



With my fellow bloggers, Joanna and Jovial.



We had a good time chatting and catching up!



Thank you Rachael for the invite!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments