Kipling's ART M Tote for All Essentials

Looking for a bag to store all your essentials? Be it for a gym session, travel or even your shopping loots, the Kipling ART M tote is your answer! The last time I shared about Kipling's new print which has been my best friend during my travels; and now I'm thrilled to share another new friend!

The Kipling ART M tote is so lightweight and spacious, I am able to fit all my essentials for my volleyball sessions, from my shoes and kneepads to my toiletries needed for washing up after! In collaboration with Kipling, I'm also giving away a $200 Kipling voucher on my Instagram HERE. Read on for more information!



Kipling’s Art M is a large nylon travel bag with adjustable corners that can alter the size and look in an instant. Art M is a versatile, lightweight holdall and ideal whatever you like to do in your leisure time; whether it’s a short break or a trip to the gym. The Art M travel tote is designed to be a nice, roomy weekend bag for women with chunky zippers and a practical trolley sleeve, that pops neatly over your suitcase handle.



The interior boosts 3 separate pouches including a shoebag to fit your footwear! The interior also boosts many other compartments to store everything you need. 

In celebration of Kipling’s 30 years journey, Kipling embarks on a collaboration with Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO) in a social campaign - Kipling Shop For A Cause to collect pre-loved Kipling bags that will be channeled to SCWO’s New2U Thrift Shop; all proceeds from sales will go towards various SCWO initiatives and the Star Shelter-a temporary refuge for women and their children who are survivors of family violence.

Join us in this social cause at any of Kipling's standalone boutiques and receive a S$60 Kipling Voucher per customer with any bag donation. First 30 pre-loved Kipling bags donated at Bugis Junction Boutique will receive an exclusive monkey clip worth $15. Kipling Shop For A Cause lets you shop for yourself and for your loved ones, while making sure your shopping dollars make a difference. Campaign ends on 31st August.



Here's sharing another bag that Kipling sent me, the Kipling Superwork S perfect for work! I'm dressed up and ready to go for my work appointments while I got my mum to snap a quick photo for me.

Kipling’s Superwork S is the ultimate work bag with 3 large compartments and a padded laptop compartment that fits a laptop and notepad. You can wear this versatile laptop bag by the top handles, cross-body or simply pop it on your shoulder for an easy hands free approach. This sleek, sophisticated bag has a wealth of features and plenty of room inside for your 13 inch laptop, paperwork, files and cables leaving you free to power through your working day with ease!



Hop over to Kipling stores in Singapore to donate your pre-loved bags and get your $60 Kipling voucher! Try your luck at my giveaway contest too, here on my Instagram post. All the best!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments