Pepperkoko - Stylish & Affordable Apparels

With the Chinese New Year coming up, are you ready to flaunt all your pretty outfits? Or have you not gotten them yet? Not to worry, for Pepperkoko will solve all your problems! Stylish yet affordable, I managed to score 4 outfits from Pepperkoko with just $100!

I've also got a special treat for you: quote 'kaiting10' to get $10 off with a minimum purchase of $40 at Pepperkoko! Spend above $70 and you'll get this cute red bag for mandarin oranges during CNY visiting! Check out more of my outfits below.



Flare Tank Dress in Vibrant Pink
A dress featuring a flare silhouette and a removable self-tie sash for you to display your own creativity with how you want your outfit to look! Being the girly me, I preferred to have the sash tied round with the ribbon the front to accentuate my waist. You can also choose the have the ribbon facing the back for a different look.




Trench Jacket in Light Blue
I know it says jacket but hey in the hot and humid Singapore, wearing this alone as a one-piece works well for me too! It's super comfortable with functional buttons and pockets, and feature a drawstring to fit any waist size.




Really love how this dress adds a pop of colour in my wardrobe! Most of all, it's PERFECT for the new year because red is the auspicious colour for us, and the top of the dress is dotted with pearls which really helps in bringing out the shoulders! Love how the dress structure is flowy with cute laced hems as well.




Crotchet Lace Dress in Sweet Pink
I love the versatility of this outfit. The bottom crotchet part is actually transparent (see-through) so that you'll be able to complement this dress with your go-to trousers for the ultimate boy-meets-girl style. Because I love it as it is, I wore white shorts inside to match!

Special thanks to Timothy of @vaguesketches for shooting and editing all these photos for me! Please contact him at vaguesketches@gmail.com for any photography enquiries. He's super nice and fun to shoot with!



I would really recommend shopping on Pepperkoko because they have a HUGE variety of clothes for all ladies with different styles! I'm a very girly girl who loves dresses so it's of no surprise that I managed to find so many outfits suitable for me and my personality. Many of my friends also found different outfits they love. Their ordering and shipping process is easy and the web interface is very user-friendly as well!

Did I mention they are also having a 15% off all their new arrivals now? It's the best time to shop! Don't forget to enter 'kaiting10' for $10 off your purchase with a minimum of $40 spent, and you'll be able to get the cute red felt bag for your mandarin oranges when you spend above $70! Time is ticking, so head over to Pepperkoko to shop for your new clothes for Chinese New Year now!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments