Gifting made easy with PRESSIE

Gifting is a powerful language. And with PRESSIE, finally there’s an app that you can truly give.

In the Chinese New Year spirit early this month, PRESSIE gifted me with delicious pineapple tarts and biscuit snacks!



Gifting's easy with PRESSIE. First choose a gift, then choose a recipient, write a gift tag, choose when it can be opened, and that's it! It's gifted. See the time-lock feature? I like it because it means I can control when the person will be able to receive my gift! Like for example, only when his/her birthday is due. They will be kept in suspense as well!



Receiving gifts are easy too. If your friend hasn't downloaded PRESSIE yet, they'll receive an SMS notification, else they'll receive a notification in the app. Get it delivered or collect it in person!



The mechanics of sending and receiving gifts easily!
Browse from an assorted catalogue of gifts and find the perfect one for friends and family. Gifts include the latest products, dining at high-end restaurants, beauty services, and more!

The PRESSIE experience is crazy personal and fun…
- You can add personal messages with their gifts
- Build excitement by Time Locking gifts to be openable at later dates
- Recipients are notified before collecting it whenever they like!
- Your generosity can then be shared on social media (hashtag #pressiesg)



I love these gift cards because they'll so practical and easy to use!





Look, these are only some of the many gifts in different categories that PRESSIE offers for you to surprise your loved ones!

I love this concept because I always love giving my friends and family gifts, but sometimes I really don't have the time to go out physically and shop for them. I'm sure it's not the case for me only. PRESSIE solves all my problems! With a simple few clicks, I'm done!

Do download it from the App Store or the Google Play Store and start gifting your loved ones today!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

9 comments

  1. Awesome and very helpful post.
    Your article is so convincing that I couldn’t stop myself from appreciating this.
    Found any suspicious activity in your AOL mail account? Possibly you Forgot AOL Mail Password or unable to rescover your aol mail password. Do not waste your time in thing what to do next. Call our AOL Email Supports Toll-Free Number and our best tech support team is available 24/7 for your help. Our highly skilled experts will guide you to their best so that you can Recover Forgot AOL Mail Password Online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethylene, also known as ethene or green ethylene, is an example of a hydrocarbon. It is a colourless gas that is also flammable and has a faint sweet and musky odour.

    green ethylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adipic acid is a platform chemical and is the most crucial commercial dicarboxylic acid.

    price adipic acid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know about How do I recover my cash app account by calling our experts
    How do I recover my cash app account? Do you want to know about the steps for account recovery? Worried because of cash app locked account? Then feel free to connect with the cash app team experts to provide a quick solutions and real-time support anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, yeah this article is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from
    it regarding blogging. thanks. 릴게임

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how so much attempt you place to create one of these excellent informative site.
    click here= 홀덤
    0

    ReplyDelete
  8. This new year gift is really interesting. It's a pineapple biscuits. Keep sharing your content with us. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete