Ushering in the new year with 50% Off Domino's Pizza

Happy new year to you!! I have a really good deal to share to kickstart and awesome year!

GET 50% OFF DOMINO'S PIZZA! Read on for instructions!



This promotion is only available via online ordering, on www.dominos.com.sg!
1. Create an account or if you already have one, just log on to www.dominos.com.sg
2. Click on the MENU tab and REDEEM key in TIN26A for large pizza, or TIN26B for extra large pizza
3. Starting ordering!



The Influencer Network held a pizza party for us and I got to reconnect with my fellow bloggers! Here's Hong Peng and Joey!



They're like my big brothers in the blogging industry and I'm glad that I have them!



Discount code applicable until 7th Feb only, so hurry, spread it to your pizza-loving friends!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments