Medi-Esthe Skincare - Hyaluronic Serum & Aqua UV Day Cream

I always believe in skin first, makeup second. With good skin, your makeup can go on so much better right? I'm a huge skincare fan so when I chanced upon MEDI-ESTHE, I was excited to try their skincare products, and happy to share that they didn't disappoint!

I really love 2 of their star products - their Pure Hyaluronic Serum as well as their Aqua UV Day Cream which is tinted and provides sheer coverage! Read on to check out the texture and my review of Medi-Esthe products, and see how you can redeem free samples.



Medi-Esthe is a brand that provides a New Generation of skin care solution, inspired by Aesthetic Medicine. Constantly at the forefront of Skin Treatment Technology, Medi-Esthe focuses on developing Medical Science-based skincare to address skin concerns of aging, pigmentation, acne and dehydration. I mean, aren't those mostly all of our skin concerns? Aging is the one that's hitting me the hardest as I'll be turning 30 soon in just a few more years, yikes!



Today I'll be reviewing 2 of Medi-Esthe's star products - Pure Hyaluronic Serum and the Aqua UV Day Cream (Tinted).

When it comes to skincare, the magic magic ingredient is always - HYALURONIC ACID. If you're a stranger to this word, let me give you a short introduction. Hyaluronic Acid is produced by our skin naturally, to maintain the moisture in our skin. However, as we age, the Hyaluronic Acid in us will deplete gradually, hence our skin will slowly lose its ability to retain moisture, as a result, our skin firmness will deteriorate. Without enough moisture, besides speeding up the aging process, it also increases our chances of having sensitive skin!



This highly hydrating serum contains Hyaluronic Acid - a super water booster that can restore skin hydration, lock in moisture and prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL). This serum comes in a perfect silky watery texture which gets absorbed into your skin instantly! This means no sticky residue, while leaving your skin feeling smooth, supple, and hydrated. I really love how this serum was instantly absorbed into my skin, and I have really dry skin so this is a total skin-saver! Would highly recommend.



Sunscreen is SO IMPORTANT because UV rays are the number one cause of aging! This tinted sunscreen is lightweight and non-greasy, and actually contains encapsulated microbeads that expresses color upon contact, giving skin a natural tinted coverage. The SPF 50+ PA+++ is also great to protect my skin from both harmful UVA and UVB rays.



And when I say NATURAL, it means BEAUTIFUL. Look at the transition between the white cast to the natural skin colour! It looks greasy here but it's really NOT. Look at the matte finish below after I've blended it out!



Blended the product using only my hands and viola~ a beautiful sheer coverage great for everyday and especially perfect for days when you want to skip your base foundation makeup! For my dry skin, it acts as a great primer too. It's non-greasy and finishes off semi-matte. MAJOR LOVE!



Medi-Esthe also provides a full wide range of products that target different types of skin needs and concerns, thus you'll be sure to find whatever you need!



Redeem your free Pure Hyaluronic Serum & Aqua UV Day Cream (Tinted) SPF 50+/PA+++ samples from Sample Store HERE. You can get your Medi-Esthe skincare products from www.mediesthe.com / Nice cosmectics / Naiise PLQ Store and Naiise Jewel Store / www.nomadx.sg.


xoxo, kaitinghearts

7 comments

  1. Very good and amazing products. Thanks for sharing information!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! I hope this product will helps to protect our skin. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome and informative blog. I always like your blog because your blog posts are very impressive, that’s why I always prefer your blog to read. UBA bank transfer pin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this useful and interesting information, checkout this UBA bank transfer pin
    it can be useful to you. Keep on sending in more useful and amazing information on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection! I hope this product will helps to protect our skin. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read fashion blogs. Your skin caring tips are very valuable for us and thanks for acknowledge us about this skin care product. I will gonna buy these skin care products soon. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information.

    ReplyDelete