Taylor Swift Red Tour

IT WAS PHENOMENAL.


Oops sorry I got an unglam shot of you Taylor but YOU ARE PERFECTLY GORGEOUS!!! 



 Hairdo for the evening!!



 An outfit shot with Tay. 



Profile picture worthy. 




Hello cat ears! Bought them a few months back specially for Tay's concert!!! ^^



Group shot!



Rachel and Celeste made pretty fanboards!! Using glitter and glow-in-the-dark paint!!! So pretty!



The crowd went wild!!!



Gonna spam photos now ok! From Yuxian, cause she's so lucky to be chosen to enter the mosh pit!!!! And she took HD pics and videos!!




It was so good, I was singing (screaming) along to every single song Taylor sang!!! She's super gorgeous pretty I swear omgggg #fangirl



Love Story



I Knew You Were Trouble



We Are Never Getting Back Together



 Sigh it ended so soon :(



One of the best night of my life! I love you Taylor!!!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments