Monopod Bandwagon

Recently there's this trend of using the selfie stick or monopod to take selfies/wefies and I've seen many platforms selling it.

So I jumped on the bandwagon & bought one from a stall in Cineleisure for only $3.50! I hope it's durable haha and anyway I think it's actually pretty useful and fun! I didn't get the bluetooth remote though, because it was pretty expensive. So all photos taken with the monopod's help are self-timed. (There're many free apps available both on the AppStore and Google Playstore so just search for selftimer or similar words. The app I'm using currently is called SelfCamFull, free from the AppStore.) Here's a shot taken in my room hehe.



I went out to meet my best friends Veronica & Carmel for dinner yesterday in town!
Snap snap! 





Happy three friends. 



We went on to take more pictures after filling our tummies with Korean food!





This was taken by my hand.



Ultimately the difference between a shot taken by and and by the monopod is only a larger background, but if faces are the priority, I think the selfie stick is not needed!



Afterall,
if I can fit everyone in my team in using only my hand, what need is there for the monopod??? Hahaha.



But then again, it's pretty fun la. More photos taken while I was playing with it in my room.


All filters from Whitagram. 



Okay this is the last of the pictures for today! It's a little troublesome to bring the selfie stick around especially if you're carrying a small big for the day, yet it's also handy if your bag has space for it. Afterall, it's only $3.50 right. Go get it and take more pictures!! 


xoxo, kaiitinghearts

1 comment

  1. I also bought the monopod plus bluetooth for $13.50!

    ReplyDelete