Team SG x Giordano Facebook Campaign

Hello there! The launch of the new collection of Team SG x Giordano tees and accessories was awesome!

Join me to Get Red-y! Wear Red!


I am decked in a very pretty collared t-shirt from the new collection! Such a comfortable piece as well.



Joey and I walking down the red carpet with swag. Hahaha.



I got to meet the TeamSG athletes at the launch event, and managed to take a picture with Theresa Goh (Paralympian Swimmer) and Yi Jun the wushu exponent! I was very impressed with how Theresa could maneuver her wheelchair with stunts and styles!!!



I also met Limaran! She's a fitness blogger from Nuffnang! 



Remember how I said this year there will be pretty umbrellas too in the new collection? 



There they are the nicely-designed umbrellas!



Oh! And also remember how I said there's going to be a contest right?



Until 16th June, there is a social media contest on Team Singapore Facebook page where 3 lucky fans will get to walk away with $80 worth of limited edition Team Singapore Premiums!
Check out www.facebook.com/TeamSG for more details!



How to win: Simply take a photo with any apparel from Team Singapore x Giordano collection and hashtag #OneTeamSG with the best well wishes for athletes! Then, just submit your entries to teamsingapore@sport.gov.sg!



Get down to participating Giordano stores to get your apparels now! Join us in getting Red-y, Wear Red to support our Singapore athletes!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments